Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shopping Online! It's Soooo Nice !!!

By JC Leahy

Shopping online is soooo handy!  Saturday morning after I waved "goodbye" to my stranded-at-Office-Depot motorcycle on the towtruck, I went over to Ikea to shop for a bookcase.  I wanted a 35" wide x 45-46" tall bookcase to fit in an existing spot in my office.  I preferably wanted one of those wooden, quick-folding ones. Ikea doesn't carry any folding bookcases, but they had the "Billy" bookcase, which I bet you are familiar with.  It was close to the dimensions I wanted but not quite as wide.  I almost bought it anyway, but when faced with the need to find it in the warehouse myself and lug it to the car, I decided to wait.  I had already checked Amazon and not found anything that pleased me.  So today I checked wallmart.com and found a dark wood, 3-schelf case 35" x 45".  It's not the folding type and does require some assembly, but it was the size I wanted so I went for it.  Shipping was only $7.50.  That works!  Saves gas and time.  I like shopping online!

No comments: