Friday, February 25, 2011

National Public Radio - I NEED TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

Request by JC Leahy

For the last several days our local National Public Radio station has been urging listeners to contact their senators to prevent elimination if Federal finding to NPR.  They are repeating a several-paragraph schpeel about this over & over & directing listeners to a website for senator contact data.  I want to record this schpeel digitally so I can link it to a  http://www.jaitoday.com/ article about the conflict of interest (corruption?) of spending tax dollars to lobby for tax dollars.  Alas, my tape deck at is not working & I have no idea how to listen or record radio online.  If u are at work & know how, could u please record a few hours of WETA RADIO 90.9 during workday hours & maybe even isolate the schpeel into a discreet file? They don't seem to broadcast it in the evenings.  I will write the article this weekend.

If you get the digital recording, send it to me  ASAP at jcleahy@jaitoday.com

THANK YOU.

No comments: